KeyBridge is growing!
We are always “on the hunt” for the best and brightest to join our family to help us grow. Our employees drive the success of the company. That is why we are always looking for intelligent individuals with diverse backgrounds — people, who like to ask questions, solve problems and find better ways to do things.
KeyBridge is a great place to work!
Join the KeyBridge family and discover a team-driven work experience, where together we can grow to our full potential. Please see our current open positions below.
Why work at KeyBridge?
At KeyBridge, we believe we’re only as good as our reputation; not only in the marketplace, but among our employees and in our community. That’s why we hold ourselves to the same high standards for both client and employee delivery. We want you to like where you work. And if you join KeyBridge, we think you will. Here are just a few reasons why:
- Culture of caring for our employees, our clients and their patients while having fun along the way
- Business casual work environment
- Flexible scheduling
- Pension plans, profit sharing, and 401k with employer contributions
- Health, prescription, vision and life insurance
- Vacation and paid time-off
- On-site fitness center
- Promoting team-building with fun; annual family picnic, holiday party, interactive games, luncheon carry-in and even an amusing Halloween costume contest
- Wellness initiatives that have included fresh fruit and veggie Wednesdays, walking & hydration challenges, smoking cessation and even a visiting massage therapist.
All applicants must be willing and able to adhere to KeyBridge’s Core Values:
- Treating patients and each other with dignity and respect.
- Serving our clients in a way that makes them fiercely loyal.
- There is another way; a better way; a bigger way.
- Attention to detail and results will set us apart.
- Working hard as a team and having fun along the way.